the framework of excellence
South Puget Sound Community College – Natural Sciences Complex
This 53,000 square foot Natural Science Building is comprised of one three-story wing for lab functions and one three-story wing that houses classroom and office space. The two separate wings meet to form a grand juncture with collaborative space for students and a large monumental stair. The facility provides specialized instruction for Geology, Physics, Anatomy, Chemistry and Microbiology and compliments the existing science building on the western portion of campus. The building was certified LEED® Gold.
- Interior and exterior metal framing systems
- Interior gypsum wallboard
- Exterior gypsum sheathing
- Exterior weather barrier
- Gypsum plaster
- Portland cement plaster
- Shaftwall assemblies
- Thermal and acoustical insulation
- Hollow metal door and relite frames
- Sound attenuation caulk
- Aluminum reveals
- Miscellaneous rough carpentry
- Acoustical wall panels
- Fiberglass reinforced plastic (FRP) panels
- Acoustical ceiling grid and panels
- Cementitious wood fiber ceilings
- Linear wood ceilings
- GENERAL CONTRACTOR M.A. Mortenson Company
- ARCHITECT The Miller Hull Partnership
- SUBCONTRACT VALUE $1,760,000
- PROJECT SIZE 53,000 SF
BUILD WITH US
We look forward to partnering with you on your
next project. Our highly skilled team is committed to providing our clients with a level of service that is unparalleled in our industry.
We have the capability to perform on large scale projects and the flexibility to team up on smaller ones. We have completed numerous types of projects over the years including healthcare, educational, tenant improvements, retail, office buildings, financial institutions, hotels, grocery stores, transportation facilities, military, industrial, community, and luxury residences. We complete over one hundred projects each year.
ABOUT OUR COMPANY
Explore Our Services >
Why our Company Values set us apart >
We’re involved in our community!
Browse Our Affiliations and Associations »